Maria’s unique Derma Roller with Collagen Induction Therapy will leave your skin looking tighter; appear smoother and firmer with increased skin elasticity.
Beneficial Effects of Derma Roller
- Skin cell rejuvenation
- Natural Face Lift
- Skin looks healthier and more youthful
- Encourages the production of collagen and elastin
- Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves Sun Damaged Skin
- Improves pigmentation and uneven skin tone
- Improves the thickness and tone of Ageing Skin
- Helps with Post-Operative Surgical Scars
- Helps with Acne Scarring and Facial Capillaries
- Reduces dark circles and puffy eyes
- Helps Tightens Pores
- Helps with Thinning Hair (stimulation of hair follicles)
- Improves in Stretch Marks
- Helps Plump lips reducing smokers lines
What is Derma Roller?
This procedure sometimes called MCA Dry Needling involves using a sterile roller mechanism implanted with very fine needles that create hundreds of microscopic pin pricks to the top layer of the skin (the epidermis), this stimulates the body’s own healing mechanism to increase the new production of collagen and elastin in the dermis which declines with age. Dry needling is a safe, natural, non-invasive and effective treatment.
No artificial chemicals are injected into the skin.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
The number of treatment sessions will vary according to the depth of each wrinkle and scars. For example, fine lines and wrinkles may only need 2 sessions in order for them to be plumped, whilst medium to deeper scars and wrinkles may require 3-4 sessions for optimum results, pitted scaring on the other hand may require 4-6 sessions or until the desired effect is achieved.
Each client will need to be individually assessed to see how many treatments will be approximately needed. One of the additional benefits of Derma Roller is that over the next 12 months the body will also continue to produce collagen and elastin to aid in the rejuvenation of the skin.
Call Maria on 07958 186 919 to book your Derma Roller consultation or for further information.
115 Brunswick Park Road
London. N11 1EA
Tel: 07958 186 919
Permanent Make Up